Thursday, November 1, 2007

Shooting Stars

After talking with Aunt Nancy and telling her about the two shooting stars I had seen in the past week it reminded me of a time in Wisconsin. The summer after Grandma had passed away we as a family went to Wisconsin I was out laying in the grass one night looking at the stars. I was talking to Grandma and had said that if she could hear me that maybe she could send me a sign letting me know. It wasn't about a minute or 2 later I seen a bright shooting star. So now every time I see one it reminds me of what a wonderful and loving Grandma we all had. Love you Grandma.

As for a Grandma Halloween memory I always looked forward to trick or treating, but the best was going to Grandpa and Grandma's house after to see them and see what all of your cousins had gotten for candy.

No comments: